Proposal due: 6 February 2017
A full or half day workshop session is an opportunity for delegates to either further develop an idea through workshopping or provide professional development for colleagues.
An abstract (maximum 400 words) must be submitted for review. The abstract should be submitted as a word document using the Workshop for Review Template.
Abstracts for Workshops should contain the following sections:
- Intended Audience
- Learning Outcomes
- Workshop description â topic and format
- Workshop Facilitators â Short 75 word bio
Workshop abstracts will be reviewed against the following criteria.
- Potential to engage delegates in a rigorous developmental activities
- Potential to advance our understanding of curriculum transformation practice
Please note that workshops accepted in this category are NOT considered refereed papers. Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website only.
- Key Dates
- Call for Proposals Open 12 September 2016
- Registration Opens 19 September 2016
- Call for Refereed Paper Abstracts Closes 23 October 2016
- Notification of Acceptance for Refereed Paper Abstracts 15 November 2016
- Full Paper from Accepted Abstracts Due 6 February 2017
- All Other Submission Types Due 6 February 2017
- Notification of Acceptance for All Other Submission Types 3 April 2017
- Early Bird Registration Closes 28 April 2017
- Pre-Conference Workshops 27 June 2017
- HERDSA 2017 Conference 28 â 30 June 2017