Abstract due date: 6 February 2017
Poster submissions will be evidence-based and should outline the background/context and outcomes. Poster allow participants with similar interests to interact by using the poster as a discussion point.
An abstract (maximum 400 words) must be submitted for review. The abstract should be submitted as a word document using the Abstract for Review Template and NOT contain any information that might identify the author/s. The abstract should include the title and describe
- Methodology and analysis/evaluation method
- Outcomes and effectiveness
- Relevance to the conference theme
Abstracts for Posters will be reviewed against the following criteria.
- Description of the initiative or practice
- Contribution to scholarship and/or practice
- Clarity and standard of writing
Please note that presentations accepted in this category are NOT considered refereed papers.
Posters will be available for viewing during a dedicated interactive poster session where authors can discuss their poster with other delegates. If your abstract is accepted, please follow the Guidelines for Creating a Poster when preparing your poster for the conference.
All accepted poster abstracts will be placed on the conference website.
How to submit your final abstract accepted for presentation
If your abstract is accepted for presentation, you need to resubmit the abstract after editing for reviewer comments and adding any identifying information that was excluded from the version submitted for review including author name/s and institutional affiliation. A digital version of your poster is also required to publish on the conference website after the conference.
The resubmitted abstract should follow the HERDSA Formatting Guidelines and use the Poster Template.
Where revisions and/or corrections to formatting are required, authors will need to complete these within the time allocated and in compliance with the guidelines or they will not be accepted.
- Key Dates
- Call for Proposals Open 12 September 2016
- Registration Opens 19 September 2016
- Call for Refereed Paper Abstracts Closes 23 October 2016
- Notification of Acceptance for Refereed Paper Abstracts 15 November 2016
- Full Paper from Accepted Abstracts Due 6 February 2017
- All Other Submission Types Due 6 February 2017
- Notification of Acceptance for All Other Submission Types 3 April 2017
- Early Bird Registration Closes 28 April 2017
- Pre-Conference Workshops 27 June 2017
- HERDSA 2017 Conference 28 â 30 June 2017