The Rocks Precinct
The Rocks is nestled on the southern side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Its cobblestoned laneways and heritage architecture entice you to lose yourself and discover a wealth of history. As the traditional home of the Gadigal people, and the place of first European settlement in Australia, there are many stories to be revealed.
The Rocks is home to some of Sydney's finest restaurants, bars and boutique stores. It is abuzz with cultural activities and on Sunday has a weekly art and crafts market.
Other useful links
- Key Dates
- Call for Proposals Open 12 September 2016
- Registration Opens 19 September 2016
- Call for Refereed Paper Abstracts Closes 23 October 2016
- Notification of Acceptance for Refereed Paper Abstracts 15 November 2016
- Full Paper from Accepted Abstracts Due 6 February 2017
- All Other Submission Types Due 20 February 2017
- Notification of Acceptance for All Other Submission Types 10 April 2017
- Early Bird Registration Extended till 12 May 2017
- Pre-Conference Workshops 27 June 2017
- HERDSA 2017 Conference 28 – 30 June 2017