Meet a koala, a kangaroo, echidna or a platypus - and over 2000 other wild and wonderful creatures at Taronga Zoo. Taronga, an Aboriginal word for "water view" is located on the north side of the harbour and bodes some of the most spectacular views of Sydney from its elevated vantage point.
The zoo is located just 12 minutes ferry ride from Circular Quay.
- Key Dates
- Call for Proposals Open 12 September 2016
- Registration Opens 19 September 2016
- Call for Refereed Paper Abstracts Closes 23 October 2016
- Notification of Acceptance for Refereed Paper Abstracts 15 November 2016
- Full Paper from Accepted Abstracts Due 6 February 2017
- All Other Submission Types Due 20 February 2017
- Notification of Acceptance for All Other Submission Types 10 April 2017
- Early Bird Registration Extended till 12 May 2017
- Pre-Conference Workshops 27 June 2017
- HERDSA 2017 Conference 28 – 30 June 2017