An icon of Australia, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, endearingly referred to as the 'coat hanger' by some locals, is not just a wonderful landmark to observe at a distance. Whilst in Sydney climb, walk, or travel across it in and enjoy some of the best views the harbour city has to offer.
The fitter and less faint-hearted may like to consider a challenge at greater heights: guaranteed to be an experience you'll never forget!
Bridge Climb is one of Sydney's most popular attractions. There are now four unique adventures to choose from; The Express Climb, The Discovery Climb, The Bridge Climb and the NEW Mandarin Climb. Climbs are available at dawn, day, twilight and night.
- Key Dates
- Call for Proposals Open 12 September 2016
- Registration Opens 19 September 2016
- Call for Refereed Paper Abstracts Closes 23 October 2016
- Notification of Acceptance for Refereed Paper Abstracts 15 November 2016
- Full Paper from Accepted Abstracts Due 6 February 2017
- All Other Submission Types Due 20 February 2017
- Notification of Acceptance for All Other Submission Types 10 April 2017
- Early Bird Registration Extended till 12 May 2017
- Pre-Conference Workshops 27 June 2017
- HERDSA 2017 Conference 28 – 30 June 2017