Discover breathtaking landscapes, sit and listen to a rainforest stream or contemplate a wilderness stretching out to the horizon. It's the perfect place to reconnect with nature and rejuvenate your soul in Australia's most accessible World Heritage Listed wilderness.
180 years young, Australia's oldest and best known wine region is soaked in history but is certainly not a museum piece. It's a dynamic and fascinating area that brims with over 150 top-class wineries, 65 indulgent restaurants and 180 places to stay as well as gourmet produce, boutique wineries, special experiences and friendly local communities.
Western Plains Zoo
Explore Taronga Western Plains Zoo, an African safari experience in regional New South Wales. Roam over 300 hectares of open bushland, home to elephants, giraffes, hippopotamuses, big cats & world renowned rhinoceros breeding programs.
Other useful links
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Sydney Helitours
- Sydney Seaplanes
- Tobruk Sheep Station
- Sydney Bespoke Tours
- Key Dates
- Call for Proposals Open 12 September 2016
- Registration Opens 19 September 2016
- Call for Refereed Paper Abstracts Closes 23 October 2016
- Notification of Acceptance for Refereed Paper Abstracts 15 November 2016
- Full Paper from Accepted Abstracts Due 6 February 2017
- All Other Submission Types Due 20 February 2017
- Notification of Acceptance for All Other Submission Types 10 April 2017
- Early Bird Registration Extended till 12 May 2017
- Pre-Conference Workshops 27 June 2017
- HERDSA 2017 Conference 28 – 30 June 2017