Sydney is home to some of Australia's best restaurants, many with stunning views, and their dynamic chefs are well-known for creating innovative cuisine. From pocket cafes to internationally renowned chefs, Sydney Restaurants are as diverse as they are numerous.
Global food trends making their mark in Sydney right now range from the flavours of Italy and Spain to Mexico, Brazil, China and Vietnam.
Sydney chefs also have access to an abundance of local, fresh produce, where the most highly valued ingredients are seasonality and quality.
- Key Dates
- Call for Proposals Open 12 September 2016
- Registration Opens 19 September 2016
- Call for Refereed Paper Abstracts Closes 23 October 2016
- Notification of Acceptance for Refereed Paper Abstracts 15 November 2016
- Full Paper from Accepted Abstracts Due 6 February 2017
- All Other Submission Types Due 20 February 2017
- Notification of Acceptance for All Other Submission Types 10 April 2017
- Early Bird Registration Extended till 12 May 2017
- Pre-Conference Workshops 27 June 2017
- HERDSA 2017 Conference 28 – 30 June 2017